Cornerstone, a four story commercial and residential building, will soon be built in the southwest corner of Riverstone Drive and Beebe Blvd. (opposite Red Robin) at Riverstone.
The building will include offices on the first floor, six condo units on the second and third floors and three penthouses (overlooking Riverstone Pond) on the fourth floor. Residential units will have underground parking.
Ginno Construction is the builder, and Architects West designed the place. For office space, contact Casey Brazil at 208-770-2590, and for condos, contact Nikole Cummings at 208-664-9955.
The lighting gallery
opening in Dalton
With a specialty in decorative plumbing for kitchens and bathrooms, The Fixture Gallery will soon open in Suite 3 at Dalton Corner Plaza at 8625 Government Way.
With hours of operation from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. on weekdays, showroom consultants Joe Bersch and Jessica Ingram do design consultations. It is a neighboring consolidated plumbing division.
Telephone 208-500-2005. Visit www.thefixturegallery.com.
opens on Government Way
A family-owned, veteran-owned auction house that takes items on consignment, BidMore2Win Auctions has opened in Suite 14 of the Fairgrounds Center at 4055 N. Government Way.
All auctions start at $ 3 Friday through Wednesday in weekly auctions. Owners Rod and Kathleen Brinson say the reputation is built on honesty and integrity for a great customer experience.
Hours of operation are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays and 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturdays. Produced photographers are Shelby Barker and Bruce Twitchel. Telephone 208-755-7086. Visit www.bidmore2win.com.
The Dipper closes June 11
Hours of operation are 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday, but The Dipper will close June 11 at the Gibbs Center at 1500 Northwest Boulevard.
The owners will be moving to the Boise area. Telephone 208-964-3419. Send an email to [email protected]
Now the Tidbits
- New locations at Fairgrounds Center (4055 Government Way) include Nex Level Grafix.
- New upcoming locations at Silver Lake Mall include Macadamia Coffee, Love Local, All Fired Up, Crime Scene Entertainment, American Heritage, and Workwear by BS
- Return Forty properties will be located at 311 CdA Ave.
* A new Jitterz coffee stand will be at 7925 N. Ramsey.
- The Two Lakes Motel is nearing completion at 320 E. Coeur d’Alene Lake Drive.
- Stormin ‘Norman’s Shipfaced Saloon will be at 314 N. Fourth.
- Embers By The Green will be at 4365 E. Inverness Dr. in Post Falls.
- A “Coming Soon” sign for Consign Furniture & Jewelry can be found in the southeast corner of Lancaster Road and Warren Street.
- Watch for something happening in the ShopKo building … maybe Sportsman’s & Ski Haus.
- A new commercial and residential building will be constructed at Government Way and Davidson Ave.
- North Idaho Physical Therapy will have a new location on Schneidmiller Avenue in Post Falls.
- Killer Burger will set up its first location in Idaho near the intersection of Prairie and Highway 95.
- Watch for major changes with the Burger Bunker and Bunker Bar off Spokane Street in Post Falls.
- A new building for Linden Coffee Co. is under construction at 1502 N. Third.
- A new gas station will be in the northeast corner of Atlas in Seltice.
- Kenworth Truck Manufacturing Company is planning a large building for 4374 W. Expo Parkway west of Post Falls.
- A large storage complex and new headquarters for Steel Structures of America will be built off Highway 41.
- The Den will be a new tavern at 761 N. Idaho St. in Post Falls.
- My Nails & Spa will be on Canfield Avenue.
- The corner store CdA adds a kitchen and tables to the downtown area.
- A Union Gospel Mission thrift store is under construction at 7761 N. Government Way.
- Takara restaurant will be in the city center.
- The Perfect Fit modifications on Aqua Avenue will close on June 1 after 40 years. customers must therefore collect their items. Telephone 208-818-6306.
- The building located at 1015 Ironwood will house the offices of Element Dental and the administrative offices of Northwest Dental Benefits.
- Schmidty’s Burgers will be at 1524 E. Sherman.
- A 120-room boutique hotel will be where the Outback Steakhouse was located off Northwest Boulevard and I-90.
- Coeur d’Alene Nissan will have a major addition to its building near Highway 95.
- Metro Car Wash will be near Wendy’s in Post Falls.
- The Hayden Dairy Queen will be located at 513 W. Hayden Ave.
- 108 North is under construction connected to the downtown Moose Lounge.
- A new motel is under construction on CdA Lake Drive between Mullan Ave. and Michael D.’s Eatery.
- Safe Splash will soon open on Kathleen Avenue.
- Stealing a person’s ideas is plagiarism. Stealing a lot is research.
- Contact Nils Rosdahl at [email protected]